Wine Weekend Package - The Ultimate Daou Experience
The Ultimate Daou Experience Package Details
Great wines require exceptional terroir. DAOU Mountain in Paso Robles, CA is created from a very rare soil, calcareous clay. This soil, famously found in Saint-Émilion and the right bank of Bordeaux, is composed of clay with a calcareous and limestone subsoil perfect for growing Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux varieties. This is the soil Georges and Daniel Daou sought when they searched around the world for their dream vineyard.
This is a one in a lifetime opportunity to discover six Daou wines at your fingertips. Plus, the chance to win one of two amazing prizes from Daou Winery!
6 bottles of DAOU Specialty wines
- 1 Sauvignon Blanc - Paso Robles
- 1 Rose - Paso Robles
- 1 Reserve Chardonnay - Paso Robles
- 1 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon - Paso Robles
- 1 Bodyguard - Paso Robles
- 1 Soul of the Lion - Adelaida District Paso Robles
4 MMCF Wine Weekend glasses
Zoom Meeting with Daniel Daou, Owner and Winemaker
Saturday, August 15th - 5pm
Zoom meeting information provided to purchaser via email
Chance to win one of two amazing prizes from Daou Winery:
- 3 people will win 2 transferable ski lift tickets
- 1 person will win 1 night in Paso Robles at the Daou Winery, accommodations included for 2 people & a VIP experience at Daou Winery which includes a tour tasting and lunch for 2 (value $700)
Limited to 36 total packages
$299 per package
All packages are available for purchase through Side Door in Mammoth Lakes via their online wine store order platform.
Look for the MMCF Virtual Wine Walk option in the menu to see all the packages available.
Please be sure to select "Pick-Up" and set it to "In Advance" and choose either Friday or Saturday, August 14th or 15th as the date when ordering with Side Door.
We strongly recommend creating an account with Side Door to ensure they have all your contact details.
Packages will be available for pick on at Side Door in Mammoth Lakes. We are not able to ship wine packages.