“Pony Up” Winner’s Circle Gala Dinner & Fundraiser
Kick it up a notch at the Winner’s Circle Gala!
Showcase your finest Derby fashion of bold colors, patterns and bowties, and of course the bigger the hats the better! Best Derby fashionistas’ will earn a signature Mammoth Invitational wreath of roses.
Evening ticket includes dinner, drinks, auction, and entertainment.
Saturday, April 2
5:30pm to 11:00pm
- Location - Mountainside Conference Center at Mammoth Mountain
- Dress Code - Kentucky Derby Theme
- The Gala kicks off with a cocktail reception featuring an open bar, passed appetizers, and an interactive silent auction display.
- After a fabulous sit down dinner awaits you with a wonderful program featuring a live auction, our infamous "Cash for Kids" fundraiser, and a derby fashion show.
- Close the night out on the dance floor with our band.
- Silent Auction - MMCF staff will be available to help you with getting registered for the Silent Auction and answer any questions you have.
PRICING (per person)
PRICING (per 10 person table)
In accordance with California Department of Public Health guidance released February 28, proof of a negative COVID test or vaccination are no longer required for indoor events of less than 1000 attendees.
While masking is not required, the CDPH continues to strongly recommend the use of masks in indoor settings.
If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea), please stay home.