ORGANIZATIONAL GRANTSGRANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- The MMCF Grant is designed to support organizations based in Inyo or Mono County that are focused on projects/programs that directly support youth in the area. If your project/program does not meet those two criteria we recommend contacting us to see if it would be worth while for you to apply.
- Grant awards may be requested in any amount, however recipient awards are typically no greater than $10,000. Grant awards may be partial.
- The primary applicant must be a recognized associate of the Organization requesting funds (i.e., employee, volunteer, member, etc)
- Applications must be complete with all necessary documentation or application will not be considered. Additional documentation may be requested after application is submitted.
- Please submit separate applications for each grant request - do not combine multiple requests into one application.
GRANT APPLICATION TIMELINE (2022)
Application Opens - Monday, August 22, 2022
Application Closes - Friday, September 30, 2022
Application Review Begins - Monday, October 3, 2022
Award Distribution Begins - Tuesday, November 1, 2022
GRANT APPLICATION FAQ
Our project/program does not take place in Inyo or Mono County, can we still apply for a grant?
Please contact us for clarification on the scope of your project/program before applying. Your request should indicate that your hearts and dreams have a connection to the Eastern Sierra. Bringing kids and their families together around shared mountain experiences is what the extended Mammoth community is all about.
Our project/program is brand new, can we still apply for a grant?
Absolutely! We encourage innovative projects and new programs that help to further our mission statement. Please be sure to have your non-profit determination letter available and/or a letter of support for your project/program from the parent organization.
What happens to my application? Who accesses it?
Your application will be accessed by one or more of the following:
The MMCF Education Liaison
The MMCF Director
The MMCF Board
I missed the application window, is there a way for me to apply for a Grant still?
You are welcome to reach out to our Grants Team directly - email@example.com - to inquire about submitting a grant application outside of our normal application timeline. Funding for "out-of-cycle" grant requests is very limited. We strongly recommend that you apply for your grant in the main application timeline to provide a better chance of funding.
How long will it take to assess my application and will I receive feedback on my application?
Please see the Application Timeline section for detailed dates regarding application deadlines and funds disbursement. Each application will take a different amount of time to review.
If we have any questions about your application or need additional information, we will contact you via the email address associated with your Smarter Select (our grant application platform) account.
Please be sure to answer those questions/requests promptly to ensure your application stays in the stated disbursement timeline.
Any other tips for us to submit the best possible grant application?
MMCF desires to support and make a difference in the educational and athletic lives of youth connected with the Eastern Sierra. Tell us a story about how you will do that and how you will measure the impact of your project/program.