MAMMOTH WINE WALK - VENDOR APPLICATION + INFORMATION
The Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation (CA 501c3) is pleased to invite your winery to participate in the Mammoth Wine Walk in The Village at Mammoth, as part of the Mammoth Wine Weekend.
The Mammoth Wine Walk continues to grow year over year. Last year’s event had more than 800 vino-loving attendees at the Wine Walk in The Village.
If your winery is interested in being a part of the Mammoth Wine Walk, please review the information below and then complete the online application.
We receive a large number of vendor applications and the vendor selection process is very competitive.
Our staff will follow-up with you to confirm your participation and coordinate all the details our staff needs to include your winery in our promotional efforts.
- One (1) 10x10 ft. tent, 6 ft. table, black tablecloth
- Ice, spittoons, water, and wine key
- One (1) standard sign displaying name of winery
- Eight (8) lift tickets for the 2022/23 winter season (no restrictions/transferable/$1,200 value)
- Two (2) tickets to the Wine Walk
- Additional tickets may be purchased for a reduced price of $35/each
- Winery Logo included on event website
- Discounted lodging at choice of Mammoth Mountain Inn, The Village Lodge, or Juniper Springs Resort
- Minimum of four (4) cases to pour during Wine Walk. Recommend one case per varietal that is being poured at the event.
- Minimum of one representative (suggested two) to pour during event*
*Volunteers are NOT available to pour.
We are proud to once again partner with A Frame Fine Wines & Spirits to offer an improved wine shopping experience, including a larger store-like wine sales layout with expanded hours during the Wine Walk to better accommodate all attendees.
Andy Holzer of A Frame Fine Wine & Spirits will facilitate event wine sales. The basic process will work as follows:
- Each winery will contact Andy Holzer by July 1, 2023 or earlier to discuss which wines will be sold at the event and finalize pricing.
- Andy Holzer will coordinate with each winery on how wine will be shipped or brought to the event.
- A list of each participating winery and pouring selection will appear in the event program guide for attendees to reference and will be posted on the event website prior to the event.
- 5% of wine sales will be donated to the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
A Frame Liquors
3453 Main Street
PO Box 3327
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
The mission of Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation is to support youth of the Eastern Sierra through academics, athletics, and community outreach funding and program. Funds raised in this event directly support increasing participation in sports by keeping them affordable, allowing academic opportunities inclusive of all children by increasing funds to public education (over $1.5 million so far), or teaching over 600 children annually how to ski or snowboard through our Ski P.E. programs. Not only is this event fun, it does a lot of good for our extended community and we are very thankful to you for making this all possible. We hope you will join us for this great event in support of the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.