2021 Mammoth Invitational
Hold your horses... the 2021 Mammoth Invitational is being postponed. The Mammoth Invitational will not be happening during the usual first weekend of April. Stay tuned for the date announcement!
The Invitational schedule and format will depend on what COVID restrictions are in place for the Town of Mammoth Lakes and Mono County at the end of May. Events are subject to cancellation or changes following the guidance of state and local health officials.
We can promise that we will have lots of in-person, outdoor, and virtual activities planned to make this an amazing weekend for you.
Stay tuned for dates, ticket information, and more!